Pages

Welcome!



Welcome, people, to my first blog! I will try to write about a great deal of interesting things here, all scientific (more or less) in nature.

However, the aim of this blog is to promote Mathematics. Most of the articles I'll post will be closely related to Mathematics, and I will also post problems that I found intriguing. I will accompany each problem with a solution and the author's name or the place from where I took it, if the author's name is unavailable.

I've got to thank my friend Alex, who helped me with the layout of the website. He will also post interesting articles regarding computer science from time to time, so he is one of the authors. He came up with the idea of making a whole section regarding theory in Maths and Computer Science, which we'll upload soon.

Without further ado, let's get right into it! Hope you have a great time on my blog, and I hope you will enjoy the articles I'll post just as much as I'll enjoy writing them.

Cris.

No comments:

Post a Comment